CROWS IN THE ATTIC PRIMITIVES NEWSLETTER SIGN UP!!!!

Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Friday, October 7, 2011

WHERE HAVE I BEEN??????

MY OH MY!!!!!  All I can say is.......I have been super busy!!! So busy that obviously I have very much neglected my blog!!

All is well though, with Summer having come and gone, and Fall in the air here at 6,000 feet!  Summer was hot.  Fall has been more like summer so far....although apparently we might get a drop in temperature and a bit of snow during the night tonight!

My Summer included several trips, with a recent one being to the San Juan Islands of Washington State, and the Djangofest Northwest event on Whidbey Island in Langely! FUN!! FUN!! FUN!!!

If you happen to be local folks, I will be at the Fall Show in Highlands Ranch this weekend.  Next week my work will be featured at Four Anns Market in Old Town Littleton!! They are a great antique and cool stuff market, open once a month, Thursday through Saturday.  Stop by and find some great pieces, and perhaps pick up a prim doll or two as well!!

My dolls are also available locally at Vintage Vendors in Old Town Littleton on Rapp Street.  This great shop of antiques and collectibles is open Tuesday through Saturday, and is such a fun place to browse and visit with the great shop folks!

I will also be at a new Denver area show called Home for the Holidays.  This great event will be held at the Washington Park United Methodist Church, 1955 E Arizona Avenue.  The dates are October 21 and 22.  Friday the show runs from 9-7, allowing time for after work shopping.  Saturday the hours are 9-5.  Hope to see you there!!

Make sure to stop by Simply Primitives and The Primitive Gathering this month to see what I have available in my Crows in the Attic Primitives shop on Simply Primitives, my Crows shop on The Primitive Gathering, as well as my Annabelle's Attic shops!

Happy Fall!!

1 comment:

maldiveshotels said...

Thank you for providing really informative articles on your site. How can I find your RSS feed? :-)