CROWS IN THE ATTIC PRIMITIVES NEWSLETTER SIGN UP!!!!

Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Thursday, June 24, 2010

SNEAK PEEK!!!!! A NEW PATTERN........


Caw!! Caw!!!! God Bless America!!! We all need an American Crow....right????? Here is just a sneak peek at the new pattern I am working on.......An American Crow!!! Look for this new feathered friend on my pattern sites (found on the left sidebar) in a day or two....or maybe sooner!!! Don't you just love CROWS????!!!!!
I hope you will take a moment to sign up for my newsletter, too!! Prim Hugs, Trudy

3 comments:

Marguerite (Tina) Smith Hart said...

Beautiful work as always Trudy and yes I adore crows! I throw my left over cat food out for my crows and their cohorts the gulls. You are so talented, I love seeing what you will come up with next!
Tina xo

michelle said...

hes so cute!great job!

Trudy Honeycutt ~ Folk Artist said...

Thanks, Ladies!! Look for the pattern.....maybe tomorrow!!! I'm busy working on my articles for the next PRIMS mag...argh....deadlines....And I am the world's WORST procrastinator!!!! Thanks for stopping by!!! ~ Trudy