CROWS IN THE ATTIC PRIMITIVES NEWSLETTER SIGN UP!!!!

Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Thursday, October 22, 2009

SNOW !!! IS IT WINTER NOW????
















It snowed here ALL DAY yesterday, with most of it melting. But then after dark, it did accumulate, as you can see!! My goodness!! Is this the Fall I love, or is this now WINTER???? I do love the snow, but this is not what I was wanting in October!! Oh well....welcome to Colorado!! Today will take care of most of the snow, since it is now all the way up to 39.5 degrees!!! Enjoy the pics!!

3 comments:

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

I am just amazed at all the snow everyone is getting in October...pretty..but not yet.:)

Cathy said...

I agree, much too early for snow. There is plenty of time for that in December. It feels as if summer has just ended.

Trudy Honeycutt ~ Folk Artist said...

October snow is fairly common here, but the real snowfall is usually well after my head is thinking summer....like in April!! Fortunately no snow usually lasts long here, and it is a nice refresher, too!! Thanks for visiting, ladies!!