CROWS IN THE ATTIC PRIMITIVES NEWSLETTER SIGN UP!!!!

Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Friday, January 2, 2009

WELCOME 2009!!










I feel like I have said this several times during 2008......where has the time gone???? And now here we are beginning again, another year, with many unfinished tasks. My new motto.......It's not about the accomplishments...it's about the journey!! HA!! We here in the Rocky Mountain Foothills have been blessed with some very unseasonably warm weather recently....with several days in the 50's and low 60's even!! Unreal!! Not complaining, although some snow sure would be nice!! :) Yes, I LOVE SNOW!!! The mountains have been inundated with grand amounts of snow, but we here at 6,000 feet have not. There's a chance of some this weekend, however!! YEA!! As we welcome the new year, I send my wishes for everyone to have their best year yet....with loads of health, happiness, and wealth in all forms........and a lottery win would be fun!! (Guess one needs to buy tickets for that, though...no wonder I never win!) Enjoy the recent New Year mountain shots!! Happy New Year to all, Trudy

No comments: