CROWS IN THE ATTIC PRIMITIVES NEWSLETTER SIGN UP!!!!

Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Hot Drinks/Hot Mamas Apron Swap Complete!! WHAT FUN!!!!







As I talked about earlier, one of the things that I love is aprons!! So...when I found some apron swaps, I jumped in!!! The first one for me to join was the Hot Drinks for Hot Mamas Apron Swap!! I have received a wonderful collection of goodies from Jill in New Hampshire, (the bottom pic) and have sent a collection of goodies to Regina in Utah!! WHAT FUN!!! The apron I sent was made from a great fabric I found at one of my fav quilt shops!! It was fun!! I created the pattern from a vintage apron in my collection. Then I shopped here and there for the little treats that were to be included along with the apron!! Such a fun diversion from the norm!! The box of goodies I received from Jill was such a treat!! Thank you again, Jill, for such special touches to the apron, the table mat, and the tea clutch/hot pad!!

4 comments:

Cookie said...

what fun!!!

i think you are as swap crazy as me, Trudy-girl ♥

I love the materials in these aprons! Just wonderful.

Cathy said...

What a lovely idea Trudy. I will have to look into this world of "swapping". Gorgeous aprons.

Trudy Honeycutt ~ Folk Artist said...

Thanks for visiting, dear friends!! SWAPS!!! Such a cool deal!! Great fun!! Hugs, Trudy

jillytacy said...

Swaps are a lot of fun! I had a great time sewing these for you. i'm glad you liked them.