CROWS IN THE ATTIC PRIMITIVES NEWSLETTER SIGN UP!!!!

Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Thursday, September 11, 2008

HELLO, SEPTEMBER!!





Goodness!! Where does time go??? Here it is already the middle of September...and much has taken place since I last posted......my birthday, my computer dying, my new computer purchased, my continued fighting with change, my not liking the new operating system, the new operating system not liking my printers, and on and on and on and on and on!!!!

But......Fall is arriving rapidly here in the Front Range, and snow has arrived at some of the upper elevations. Today is our second cool and dreary day this Fall, with one day last week bringing morning temps in the low 40's!! YIKES!! This morning it is still only 51 degrees, and I have not seen the sun. That's rare. I love sun!!

A couple mornings ago I dashed out early to attempt to get some shots of the very interesting fog bank that was following the lake and river, hanging in the valley, looking most interesting. I didn't get good shots, but am sharing some interesting ones from the morning with you. Enjoy!!

No comments: