CROWS IN THE ATTIC PRIMITIVES NEWSLETTER SIGN UP!!!!

Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Friday, August 8, 2008

NEW FOUND FRIENDS!!!




We came upon these horses when out exploring not long ago...and although I am not very knowledgeable about horses, I do like them when they are behind fences!! HA!! (Not quite so brave when they are on the same side of the fence as I am, though!!) Both the big one and the baby were very friendly, and seemed to be begging for attention. So.....I fed them, shared my bottle of water with them, and petted them for quite some time. I lost interest well before they did!! Although I could not speak their language, I know they were talking to me in their own way! Some day I will go back to this area and see if they would like an apple treat!!

5 comments:

Jackie said...

Just stopped by to have a wee looksee...as always...beautiful photos to enjoy...makes me long for the mountains.
Have a grand day!
Jackie

MJ Ornaments said...

What cute horses Trudy. I"ve always loved them, and the green guy in your other post is great! Take care, and I hope your weather is cooler. ~Martha

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

What beautiful and sweet horses! My daughter would have loved to be there visiting them!

Tammy

Cathy said...

I am like you Trudy, I like horses, but on the other side of the fence. They make me nervous when I am too near them. Hope that sweety got his head out of the barbed wire ok.

Trudy Honeycutt ~ Folk Artist said...

Thanks so much, everyone, for visiting and leaving your nice comments!! Hope you will come back and visit again soon!! Hugs, Trudy