CROWS IN THE ATTIC PRIMITIVES NEWSLETTER SIGN UP!!!!

Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I AM HONORED!!! I GOT AN AWARD!!!!


Isn't this special!!!!???!!?!?! I have been honored with this wonderful award, by TWO, yes two of my visitors!! I received this award from Andrea of Bracken Ridge Primitives and from Debbie of Country Gatherings!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!!!
The rules for this award are that I am to choose 7 bloggers whose blogs I love to visit, let them know that I have chosen them, and post the links here!!
What a hard decision!! I have a giant list of blogs that I love to visit, full of creativity, photos, and all kinds of info that is a joy!! So.....I will randomly choose 7 blogs, in no special order, and will choose those that have not yet received this honor of the I Love Your Blog award!!
I would like to honor these 7 fine bloggers, randomly listed:
Martha of MJ Ornaments
Cookie of Curds and Whey
Cathy of Hazelruthe's
The award rules, ladies, are pretty easy!! Have fun!! I know.....the choosing is the hard part!! We are blessed with soooo many cool blogs out there in blogland!!
1. The winner can put the logo on their blog
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours
5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you’ve nominated.

5 comments:

MJ Ornaments said...

Thanks so much Trudy! I love to visit your blog too. :) Martha

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Congratulations, Trudy, on your award! :)

Tammy

Cookie said...

awww Trudy, thanks so much !

You really touched my heart, just when I needed a lift too - what a pal ♥

SweetAnnee said...

Oh thank you so much Trudy..
I am honored
I'll add it to my blog ....
many smiles, Deena

Cathy said...

Thank You Trudy! I am off to post my award right now. I feel so honored!

Cathy :)