CROWS IN THE ATTIC PRIMITIVES NEWSLETTER SIGN UP!!!!

Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Sunday, May 4, 2008

AMONG MY FAVORITE THINGS.......OLD TRUCKS!!!!!






I have sooo many things that are dear to my heart, and among those things: OLD TRUCKS!! We came upon another one this morning on a quick drive before the NBA playoff games began again. (Yes, I am an NBA addict!!....another of my favorite things!!) This prize was sitting alongside the road, on one of my favorite roads, Perry Park Road, south of us here in Douglas Country, CO. My dream is to have one of these old beauties some day, when I live on my farm, with all my animals (that take care of themselves!! hahahha!!!), and I'll drive the old lady down the windy dirt road to get the mail each day!! Enjoy the pics!!

3 comments:

reneetousignant said...

kewl truck!!
I want a model T!!
1 of my uncle's drove backwards off a cliff in a model T
and he survived!!
after 3 - 4 months in the hospital!!

MJ Ornaments said...

Love the old truck Trudy. I'm sure you're rooting for the Lakers like me right?? OX Martha

Trudy Honeycutt ~ Folk Artist said...

Thank you, ladies, for visiting and sharing my love for the old truck!! Renee, your uncle was certainly fortunate to survive!!! Martha.....the Lakers.....well, sadly I must say that they outplayed the Nuggets big-time, and deserved to win that series...and are well on their way in the second round, too. May the best team win!!! Hugs, Trudy