CROWS IN THE ATTIC PRIMITIVES NEWSLETTER SIGN UP!!!!

Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

FLOWERS IN THE SNOW....AWAITING THE BIG ONE!!!




We had snow on Monday........just a few inches that melted almost immediately...but we are now preparing for what might be THE BIG ONE this winter/spring!! April is our 3rd snowiest month....and I do remember the year we moved here.....when it snowed more than a foot on the last day of April/first day of May...and I could NOT believe my eyes!!! Colorado, up above us here at 6,000 feet, has had plenty of snow, making the skiers and boards super happy!! We've had very little, making me less than happy! I love the snow....but maybe not at this time of year, when the flowers are trying to shine for us!!!!

4 comments:

softinthehead said...

Oh My Trudy! And I thought living in Vermont was bad, argh!!!! Stay warm and keep the FANTASTIC pictures coming! I will be placing an order as soon as I get home from California. Your wool and tags keep me going and I will be needing a bunch, lol! Take care, Pam

Anonymous said...

ugh! That stinks!! It is 80 degrees here, but a cool front is coming in tonight that will make it 55, I think I would rather have that than snow!! iT IS SO WEIRD TO SEE SPRING FLOWERS W/SNOW!!!

MJ Ornaments said...

I love your flower photos with the snow, so pretty! It's 90 here. Hope you have a great day. ~Martha

Trudy Honeycutt ~ Folk Artist said...

Thanks, ladies, for stopping by!! The big snow never did come this year.....but there is always next year!! ~~Trudy~~