CROWS IN THE ATTIC PRIMITIVES NEWSLETTER SIGN UP!!!!

Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Monday, March 31, 2008

MARCH OFF INTO APRIL......


I hope that the month of March brought much goodness to all....as we see bits of Spring in parts of our planet, and reminders of winter in others!! We have it all here in Colorado, at the 6,000 foot level. Today will bring up to TWO FEET of new snow for some here in The Great State of COLORADO, but not here for me!! I love the snow, though, and have been disappointed in the little that we have had this year. It's not over yet, though.....I remember April 30th, 2005......sad day in the castle as I gazed out at the giant snowflakes, still not adjusted to the changes in climate after so many years in Austin, TX. This shot is my fav old backyard bike, with a frosting of snow from during the night last night. No sun yet today, so the snow might last awhile...but it is only 1/2" or so.....and the current temp is 38.2. Happy Last Day of March to all, as we rush with the listing deadlines, to welcome in April 2008!!

No comments: