CROWS IN THE ATTIC PRIMITIVES NEWSLETTER SIGN UP!!!!

Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

DANCE OF THE WOODPECKERS!!


















Instead of doing what I was needing to be doing, I have spent the last 30 minutes or so deeply drawn to watch the "dance of the woodpeckers" in my front tree!! I have watched this pair come to the feeders early most mornings, one at a time, but have never seen them together!! I heard a ruckus out front, and when I looked out, I saw the most beautiful and interesting dance going on!! Obviously I quickly got my camera and did my best to capture some of this beauty of nature!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is truley awesome! Your photos are very impressive!

Trudy Honeycutt ~ Folk Artist said...

Thanks for visiting again, De! Yes, this was pretty amazing to watch!! The pecking friends have both visited early this morning, but one at a time, as always has been. Have a great day, De!!! Hugs, Trudy

Anonymous said...

Trudy...loveeeee seeing the pics of the woodpeckers. I am a bird watcher too but my Ohio woodies don't look like yours. Isn't it wonderful how different all the States are? Very cool. Thanks for sharing the pic. I got you added to my blog too..thanks! Blessings-Erika

Trudy Honeycutt ~ Folk Artist said...

Thanks for visiting, Erika!! Yes, the birdies are wonderful!! I would get lots more done if I didn't gaze at them so much!! I do miss the cardinals, though. We don't have them here at 6,000 feet. Thank you again for visiting!! Hugs, Trudy